Holidays =P

Yes! It's HOLIDAY time. I have 5 weeks of holiday during semester break. This is the best time to relax myself after a stressful.. YES.. STRESSFUL final examination. Anyway, hope for a good result. This October and November is a month i'm gonna REST and also to ENJOY. December this year would also be easier as I would not be facilitating for Love & Life 2010 Seminar in APC. I got eliminated as my attendance for meeting is bad. Well.. serve me right.. hehe.. Anyway, I could use all the time that I would spend for meetings and preparation by visiting my buddies in the student community. They are the most simplest people i've ever met. Simple yet humble. Hmm... Maybe the second week of November I would make a trip to Penang.. missing Penang badly.. 

2 comments:

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Holidays is an special event and the trip to Penang,is absolutely brilliant seems to be beautiful,and this is the second smallest Malaysian state in area after Perlis,and also this is the resident of Penang is colloquially known as a Penangite,so a miraculous destination that is and also have some of the brilliant resources.
_______________________________
Dissertation

Dissertation said...

Holidays is an special event and the trip to Penang,is absolutely brilliant seems to be beautiful,and this is the second smallest Malaysian state in area after Perlis,and also this is the resident of Penang is colloquially known as a Penangite,so a miraculous destination that is and also have some of the brilliant resources.


______________________________
Dissertation