Penang Trip - 14 March 09

Exams are all over finally...



Here come my time to blog what I have left for the past few weeks.. maybe months..lol
Penang was just awesome! Some things which you can just compare it with KL. Went for my short holiday and put on alot of weight thanks to the FOOD.
So many places I went carrying my backpack around Penang. My backpack is so huge that my friend Michelle says to bring her along in my backpack.
Everything was good though, except for the journey from and to... :S

Here are some pics which I took in Penang

Love the ferry ride!
.
Feel like wanna hijack that boat

.

Went for Mass in Assumption
.
Sunset in Pantai 'Bersih'
.
Went shopping in KOMTAR and Queensbay Mall.
.

Thanks EP for the lift!.
.
.

Thats all from Penang. More write-ups after this!

No comments: