Cameron Trip 11th-13th May

Weird Trip ever.

I suppose to board the 830am bus to Tanah Rata from Puduraya. What happen was I woke up at 8am. LOL. I immediately called the bus operator hoping that he can get me into another bus.
Thank God he did! So he told us to take the 930am bus and the best part is I arrived at Pudu only at 930am. Luckily the guy told me to take the 1030am bus. So had to wait at the mamak shop nearby.

Ekspress Kurnia Bistari departed at 1030 from Pudu. Never expected the bus to be an old one with air-conditioning not functioning properly. Seriously it was warm in there. There were few uni students going for their Christian camp in Habu also in the bus. The bus just moved like tortoise speed, strugling to climb the hill., stopped in Tg. Malim for makan then. Later it stopped AGAIN. Gosh in Tapah. It went into its depot and did some welding in the bus, my first ever experience. Lucky to reach Camerons in one piece. :D

In Cameron's i went for Evening Mass at the Convent Chapel and then went for dinner at Terese's T-Cafe. Tried the Spicy Fried Rice and also scones.

The next morning, we climbed Gunung Berembun using the Robinson Falls route. Not easy though for me. It was quite slippery and steep so it took abit longer than expected to climb the hill. On the way down was quite easy, i think within an hour or so as we took another route which we exit at MARDI. Then we went to Brinchang to buy some stuffs and return back for a good night sleep.

The last day was nothing much, went to Yong Teng Cafe and ate Peach Pancake i think. Not Bad.
Price is reasonable though. The bus departs from Cameron at 145pm and I made my way back home safely :D Oh ya, i took the other bus back to KL, its called Unititi, abit more expensive but much more comfortable.

Thats all from Cameron's!

No comments: