Penang Trip

Looking at my previous post, it has been 2 months since I last wrote anything here.
Here are some updates of what I did in October.

I was in Penang for almost 2 weeks plus from the 12th till the 27th of October.
Traveling wasn't bad as I booked Air Asia flight from KUL-PEN route. Bought it for only RM78 return. Note that a bus trip cost RM 64 return.

Anyway, Penang was just more relaxing than KL, especially without a phone. :D
In that 2 weeks, I have been to many historic site and almost travelled around the Island.
Back to reality now. Preparing for advent and Christmas :D. Hoping to finish my course by December. Hope no failure. and also looking out for other colleges on their courses, etc.

My Penang photos can be found on Facebook.

1 comment:

Mommy2threeA said...

Nice blog, keep on writing and updating :)