There is Love, There is Live

Love and Life.. something which I wanted to attend back in the year 2007 when a group of LnL people and Alvin came over to my parish for roadshow. Due to my finals then, I had decided not to go for it. The next year, i met these same people again, plus some new faces, again for a roadshow... and I could not attend... same reason, EXAMS.

Well, I doubt that I'm gonna attend Love and Life 2009 as my exams are also around that date. But by God's grace, my exam ended on 8th of December which made me attend LnL 09 which is on 10th to 16th December.

I packed my bags and on the 10th, I went to church in the morning to check everything before I left for camp in the evening. It was so late that I left my house at 6pm and waited one hour and no bus.... one part i felt like staying at home... Dad sent me to APC by car.... and I missed the mass.

When I reached APC, I saw many new faces which are unknown to me. I only knew few facilitators which I met in ASAYO before. But seven days gone past, I can remember most of the participants and we lived like a family..

I came out as a better person. I hope these flame will be strong and alive or my journey in LnL 09 will be meaningless. Love and Life photos are up on my Facebook


The girls


The boys


St. Gerard Sagredo, my group


Shana, my beloved angel.


Auggy.... The taiko!


p.s: there are more to share... but it will spoil the fun of LnL... so please Attend Love and Life 2010

No comments: